How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Temp table space
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- Select the even and odd records
- Find the series
- Find and grep command
- Co-operative switching
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How to find which schema using in our project?
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Topological sort algorithm
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- Game of jack straws
- 2nd highest record from each group basis on manager id including manager itself as well (null group)
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?