How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- Find the 11th letter
- Ab inito on hADOop
- Etl testing
- Etl duplicate records
- Inter-company journals
- Voltage without current and current without voltage
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Find the occurrence of letter a in name field
- Find the missing number: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12?
- Apply form handlers in existing Oracle forms
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Safety stock calculations
- Subclass of component class
- Question on constraints
- SAP radio button not recognizing the uft 12.0 business component
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60