How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- What is the best case running time for insertion sort?
- Component interface
- Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remainder in each case.
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Patient and doctor
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- How to find which bucket is having the 11g coin .
- Basic elements of oop
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Kt provide to employes
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- What is the use of Oracle dumps and servers?
- How do you change a pcl to a PS in jcl
- How to find total rows in a paginated web table ?
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- C program - find mistake