How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How to find which schema using in our project?
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- Even or odd number
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- Record mismatch
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Co-operative switching
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Kt provide to employes
- What is the use of Oracle dumps and servers?