How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Find out the number of wrong answers given by candidate
- Synchronous generator life time
- Top 2 transactions per date
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- Find the 11th letter
- Ab inito on hADOop
- Etl testing
- Etl duplicate records
- Rrepeating element in an array of integers
- Find the missing number: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12?
- Apply form handlers in existing Oracle forms
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Safety stock calculations
- Subclass of component class
- Question on constraints
- SAP radio button not recognizing the uft 12.0 business component
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60