How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- Record mismatch
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- What is the best case running time for insertion sort?
- C program - find mistake
- Component interface
- Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remainder in each case.
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Even or odd number
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Kt provide to employes
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- What is the use of Oracle dumps and servers?
- How do you change a pcl to a PS in jcl
- How to find total rows in a paginated web table ?