How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Component interface
- Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remainder in each case.
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Patient and doctor
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- How to find which bucket is having the 11g coin .
- Basic elements of oop
- High water mark
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- C program - find mistake
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Can someone help me to derive possible test scenarios to test Oracle ebs- (rms)