How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Mohammed Abdul Afroze
To find the Oracle Version:
Sql>Select * from v$version;
- Check query performance
- Formula to find cube compressive strength
- Find out the number of wrong answers given by candidate
- Synchronous generator life time
- Top 2 transactions per date
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- Find the 11th letter
- Ab inito on hADOop
- Find corrupted record in multifile
- Identify dml impacted objects
- Find longest common substring
- All possible combinations using coins
- Pre row salary, next row salary, rank and dense rank
- Find destination field
- Rrepeating element in an array of integers
- Find the missing number: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12?
- Apply form handlers in existing Oracle forms
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?