One tank will fill in 6 minutes at the rate of 3cu ft /min, length of tank is 4 ft and the width is 1/2 of length, what is the depth of the tank?
3 ft 7.5 inches
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Datastage scenario - two columns in the source
- Quantity survey billing engineer - rate of verified tile flooring
- Quantity survey billing engineer - maintenance of jcb.
- Quantity survey billing - rate excaVATion
- How to detect bottleneck
- Identify the defaulter rat
- Calculate the length of bridge
- What is VAT (value added tax) in brief ?
- What is service tax in brief ?
- Job running slow
- C program - find mistake
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Cut cube puzzle
- Rate analysis for hammering pile foundation
- Efficient algorithm to print count and possible string combinations of a string by retaining order and length of charactersined
- Disk space estimation
- How to subtract 2 dates to get the result in hour and minute
- Rate routing & standard routing difference
- Have you gone above and beyond your job description?