One tank will fill in 6 minutes at the rate of 3cu ft /min, length of tank is 4 ft and the width is 1/2 of length, what is the depth of the tank?
3 ft 7.5 inches
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Steel bar length
- Find the series
- Storm water drain closure
- Aptitude question - train question
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- C program - find mistake
- Datastage scenario - two columns in the source
- Quantity survey billing engineer - rate of verified tile flooring
- Quantity survey billing engineer - maintenance of jcb.
- Quantity survey billing - rate excaVATion
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Domestic refrigeration
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Cut cube puzzle
- Rate analysis for hammering pile foundation
- Efficient algorithm to print count and possible string combinations of a string by retaining order and length of charactersined
- Disk space estimation
- How to subtract 2 dates to get the result in hour and minute
- Rate routing & standard routing difference