8051 is a ____ bit microcontroller
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- What is difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
- Default port no. For telnet ___ ? snmp ____? ftp ____?
- A linked list index is ____ that represents the position of a node in a linked list.
- Obtaining objects of a class is a ____ -step process
- The JSPpage interface defines the __________ and ____ method which the page writer can use in their pages and are invoked in much the same manner as the ____ and _____ methods of a servlet.
- For connecting to the database from the JSP we need to use the tags Java.Sql.____ and _____.
- You would use the ____ operator to create a single instance of a named class.
- ____ 's name is best known in relation to the concepts of do it right first time & zero defects.
- Input variable is also called as ____ factor
- Process capability is ____ times standard deviation