Describe the principles of OOPS
There are three main principals of oops which are called Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation
Showing Answers 1 - 18 of 18 Answers
- Project accounting journal entries
- Use of OOPS in c++
- OOPS interface
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Describe testing phases?
- Transmission media
- Advantages of having seperate queues
- Describe your approach to estimate the time that it will take to test a functional area.
- Web based and application based email
- Collaborative interaction and liaising
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Describe the project flow
- Handling complex financial project
- Voip/wan/it networking performance
- What is qc?And describe 4 modules briefly?
- Functional testing and integration testing
- How to conduct vapor liquid equilibrium experiment?
- Describe a challenging problem you faced as an AR manager and how did you solve the problem?