Describe the principles of OOPS
There are three main principals of oops which are called Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation
Showing Answers 1 - 18 of 18 Answers
- Describe testing phases?
- Describe your approach to estimate the time that it will take to test a functional area.
- Waterfall sdlc compared to an agile sdlc
- Defect creation and verification
- Business analyst project lead question
- What is the difference between these two?
- Why we are using OOPS?
- When testing web applications?
- Describe how you would establish the operational (service) requirements for the data warehouse?
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Transmission media
- Advantages of having seperate queues
- Evaluating existing processes
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of waterfall methodology for software development?
- What is qc?And describe 4 modules briefly?
- Functional testing and integration testing
- How to conduct vapor liquid equilibrium experiment?
- Describe a challenging problem you faced as an AR manager and how did you solve the problem?
- Object recoginition techniques for non unique objects