What is the maximum decimal number that can be accommodated in a byte.a) 128b) 256c) 255d) 512
This question is related to Axes-Technologies Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remainder in each case.
- C program 1-d array
- Citrix applications
- Datastage scenario - flat file
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Meaning of numerology on spanners and wrenches
- Identify the defaulter rat
- Program to print all prime numbers btw 1 to 100
- When priority and severity is opposite then which one required to solved first?
- Post interview assignment
- Business requirements documents
- C program - find mistake
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Aggregations for a system
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array