What is the maximum decimal number that can be accommodated in a byte.a) 128b) 256c) 255d) 512
This question is related to Axes-Technologies Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- C program 1-d array
- Citrix applications
- Datastage scenario - flat file
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Meaning of numerology on spanners and wrenches
- Identify the defaulter rat
- Program to print all prime numbers btw 1 to 100
- When priority and severity is opposite then which one required to solved first?
- You have an array having numbers 1 to 100 but one number is missing? Find out the missing number?
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Aggregations for a system
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- Interview question from ibm, hexaware.
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Cut cube puzzle