What are the Features & Benefits of Quick Test Pro(QTP)..?
Introduces next-generation “zero-configuration” Keyword Driven testing technology in QuickTest Professional 8.0 — allowing for fast test creation, easier maintenance, and more powerful data-driving capability
Identifies objects with Unique Smart Object Recognition, even if they change from build to build, enabling reliable unattended script execution
Collapses test documentation and test creation to a single step with Auto-documentation technology
Enables thorough validation of applications through a full complement of checkpoints
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: praveena
qtp is mainly used for functionality testing.qtp is user friendly both technical and non technical users can easily access.qtp has two views
keyword view and expert view
in keyword view when u record a test it genarates the script in tree format.it is very easy to understand.if u want to view the vbScript use the expert view.
qtp has active screen using that u can enhance the script with out navigating to the application.like u can insert checkpoints and synchonization points.
qtp has automated documentation.when u start recording it genarates the autodocumentation in plain english.
using qtp we can parametarize objects,checkpoints,datadriventables.this will give more flexibility.
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Test case for integer addition
- Regression testing testcase set
- Save button test case
- Milk man and his bottles
- Software testing
- Test case review and rework
- Call test in software testing
- Android app testing
- Bmc remedy ticketing tool
- Input generator
- Test UNIX login
- Features and benefits of business intelligence
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Test plan for transactional banking
- How to write a test case
- Facebook page testing
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?