What are the Features & Benefits of Quick Test Pro(QTP)..?
Introduces next-generation “zero-configuration” Keyword Driven testing technology in QuickTest Professional 8.0 — allowing for fast test creation, easier maintenance, and more powerful data-driving capability
Identifies objects with Unique Smart Object Recognition, even if they change from build to build, enabling reliable unattended script execution
Collapses test documentation and test creation to a single step with Auto-documentation technology
Enables thorough validation of applications through a full complement of checkpoints
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: praveena
qtp is mainly used for functionality testing.qtp is user friendly both technical and non technical users can easily access.qtp has two views
keyword view and expert view
in keyword view when u record a test it genarates the script in tree format.it is very easy to understand.if u want to view the vbScript use the expert view.
qtp has active screen using that u can enhance the script with out navigating to the application.like u can insert checkpoints and synchonization points.
qtp has automated documentation.when u start recording it genarates the autodocumentation in plain english.
using qtp we can parametarize objects,checkpoints,datadriventables.this will give more flexibility.
- Test cases on privacy settings
- How many test cases can I write based on srs of 3 sheets .
- Comments during test case review.
- Test case review and traceability matrix
- Ensuring quality of a product
- Positive and negative test cases
- Qulaity center
- Do you ever test if the defect is closed? If yes then explain?
- What is test case?
- Accounts payable interview questions
- C program - find mistake
- Ui testing
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Test coverage in atdd process
- Test approach for e-commerce website
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing