What are the Features & Benefits of Quick Test Pro(QTP)..?
Introduces next-generation “zero-configuration” Keyword Driven testing technology in QuickTest Professional 8.0 — allowing for fast test creation, easier maintenance, and more powerful data-driving capability
Identifies objects with Unique Smart Object Recognition, even if they change from build to build, enabling reliable unattended script execution
Collapses test documentation and test creation to a single step with Auto-documentation technology
Enables thorough validation of applications through a full complement of checkpoints
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: praveena
qtp is mainly used for functionality testing.qtp is user friendly both technical and non technical users can easily access.qtp has two views
keyword view and expert view
in keyword view when u record a test it genarates the script in tree format.it is very easy to understand.if u want to view the vbScript use the expert view.
qtp has active screen using that u can enhance the script with out navigating to the application.like u can insert checkpoints and synchonization points.
qtp has automated documentation.when u start recording it genarates the autodocumentation in plain english.
using qtp we can parametarize objects,checkpoints,datadriventables.this will give more flexibility.
- Effective test cases
- Regression test case identification
- Submitting report and test cases
- Testing text box without background functionality
- Test cases for gps
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Test case for integer addition
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Regression testing testcase set
- Save button test case
- Untestable requirement
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Test action plan
- Test data conditioning
- Switch gear and transformer soaking test
- Test application cache
- Test scenarios for radio button and text box
- Organize yourselves to run the project (for test manager)
- Mystique function
- Performance testing in test plan document