A voice signal sample is stored as one byte. Frequency range is 16 Hz to 20 Hz. What is the memory size required to store 4 minutes voice signal?
This question is related to Cisco Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 12 of 12 Answers
- Replace alternate character in a string
- Face lEFT and face right vertical angle change
- Milk man and his bottles
- Expansion joint in steel
- Calculate percentage of steel.
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Remove special characters from input file
- Without changing modem, how to active wifi
- Cement estimation
- Storm water drain closure
- Converting crs to srs to frs
- Pavement management systems
- Features and benefits of business intelligence
- Frequency dependent losses
- Memory management of operating system
- Automation testing
- Routines and stored procedure
- C drive space
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?