A voice signal sample is stored as one byte. Frequency range is 16 Hz to 20 Hz. What is the memory size required to store 4 minutes voice signal?
This question is related to Cisco Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 12 of 12 Answers
- Patient and doctor
- How many litres of water is required in m-20 grade for making 1 cubic meter?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Why india shouid be maintain 50hz frequency ?
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- Why the supply frequency in india is 50hz
- Positive and negative test cases
- How to detect bottleneck
- Doubts on abinitio
- Minimum access level required to run scheduled agent
- What are the types of ups ?
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Calibration of hplc
- Interview questions & process for tech support (non voice) at tech mahindra
- Positive and negative testing
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Python - how to write a function
- Insurance domain
- How to use stored procedures with examples?