A voice signal sample is stored as one byte. Frequency range is 16 Hz to 20 Hz. What is the memory size required to store 4 minutes voice signal?
This question is related to Cisco Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 12 of 12 Answers
- Coding question
- Operating range of voltage and current?
- Cricket riddle
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Electric voltage ac
- Pressure purging
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Aptitude question - train question
- Why the size of pointer variable is 2 bytes ?
- Post interview assignment
- Storm water drain closure
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Week of supply analysis
- Memory addressing
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Domestic refrigeration
- Business requirements documents