What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 23 of 23 Answers
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- Ui testing
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What are the test plans followed ?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Array differences
- What is qa testing workflow
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?