What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 22 of 22 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Describe testing phases?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Question on testing
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What is spike testing
- Cash management service
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX