What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 24 of 24 Answers
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Compressible testing of concrete
- API testing
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Etl case and decode
- Functional testing in web services
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Testing source and target in different database
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Role of test engineers in v model
- ABAP debugger steps