What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 23 of 23 Answers
- Regression testing testcase set
- Software testing
- Bug system
- Checklist for testing website without requirement specification
- Manual testing daily status report
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Test case review and rework
- Android app testing
- Test strategy and test plan
- What type of testing it is?
- Manual testing backend process
- Finance & accounts
- Examples of integration and system testing
- Volume and bulk testing
- Uat testing
- V-model and fish model
- Manual testing peer reviews
- Automation testing
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification