What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 25 of 25 Answers
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Defect tracking tools
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Roll back and roll forward
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing