What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 25 of 25 Answers
- Chair test case
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Automation test cases
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Roll back and roll forward
- Severity or priority of defects
- Fixing defect without regression testing
- Ibm install manager and launcher
- Module testing report content
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing