What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 25 of 25 Answers
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Roll back and roll forward
- Automation testing tool
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Defect tracking tools
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Classical and alv report
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Automation test cases
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Severity or priority of defects
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns