Total Quality Management (MBA)
3, 7, 8, 4, 3, 3, 5, 1, 3, 5,
11, 4, 2, 9, 3, 4, 6, 3, 0, 4, 5,
a. What sort of chart would you construct for this data? why?
b. Draw the chart and calculate the center line and control limits for the data?
c. What would you conclude from an examination of the chart? What recommend to the team?
This Question is not yet answered!
- Count of multifile
- Employees between the ages of 20 and 35?
- Amount distribution ratio
- Convincing your management
- Time and work
- Quality assurance plan & qc in acoustic enclosure
- Improve power quality
- Identify header, detail and trailer records
- Order management process
- Layout inspection quality control
- Responsibility of qa/test engineer when user finds a bug and how to handle the situation?
- Queries for truck booking
- Total quality management (mba)
- Use idq mapplet in datastage
- Memory management
- Pavement management systems
- Solution for rcc slab and beam with wrong concrete ratio
- Memory management of operating system
- What are the types of ups ?