Difference Between Mobile App Testing and Mobile App native Testing
Can someone please explain me in detail how mobile app testing is different from mobile native app testing ?
Also do let me know what all checkpoints we need to validate when testing web based testing on mobile browser compare to dekstop browser.
Appreciate your help on this .
This Question is not yet answered!
- Volage contol and current control
- Testcases scenario based question
- Difference between conditional formatting and threshold
- Manual testing vs automated testing
- Web vs mobile app testing
- Mainframe service vs initiator
- Scenario question
- Max core max memory
- Regression testing
- Show the output of a query plan to user
- Cursor for loop and open, fetch,close
- Testing tools for django project
- After logging in to gmail inbox, give test cases for security testing?
- Solution manager managed systems and satellite systems
- Responsibility of qa/test engineer when user finds a bug and how to handle the situation?
- Rank transformation type and range by partition
- Perform the testing / test case of password field
- Web services
- Test scenario ms excel
- Recommended testing type