Product testing on Various versions of hardware.
Would you compile SRS for general features testable for all versions under one header and specific features to particular Version under another header?
Would write all the SRS and test cases under one single Version based Header either those SRS were common or version specific?
How would you optimally write SRS to reduce efforts in testing while avoiding redundancy and keeping in mind if a particular version gets obsolete then it would easier to delete corresponding SRS from single header?.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Testcases scenario based question
- Functional and navigation test cases
- Manual testing vs automated testing
- Web vs mobile app testing
- Scenario question
- Regression testing
- Show the output of a query plan to user
- Test cases for gmail login page
- API functionality testing
- Testing modularity of cameras
- Testing tools for django project
- After logging in to gmail inbox, give test cases for security testing?
- Responsibility of qa/test engineer when user finds a bug and how to handle the situation?
- Perform the testing / test case of password field
- Web services
- Test scenario ms excel
- Recommended testing type
- Pilot testing
- Difference between unit testing strategy and unit testing method?
- Testing cruise line dining.