Service Tax

If my companies service tax is paid by my own a/c. After that my company pay the amount to me by issuing a cheque for me, then what is the journal entries for all this and how should I pass the entry in Tally?

Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers


  • Jul 13th, 2015

Create an Imprest Account in name of Individual paying the service tax. Entries will go like this
1- Service tax payable a/c Dr. ...........
To Indiv. Imprest A/c ...........
(Being Service tax paid by Individuals A/c)
2- Indiv. Imprest A/c Dr. ............
To Companys Bank A/c
(Being Companys service tax Paid
by individual now made god)

  Was this answer useful?  Yes

Give your answer:

If you think the above answer is not correct, Please select a reason and add your answer below.


Related Answered Questions


Related Open Questions