Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
How to determine time the response time for uploading and downloading of a file. For ex: uploading a resume in Naukri and the same will get downloaded somewhere. How find the response time and in which request we send it?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Incremental loading flat file data capture
- Load a file in Oracle in chunks of 100 MB files
- How to add header and trailer in a file?
- Job has no config file
- Compile source records
- Masking columns in XML
- Show the output of a query plan to user
- Dynamic target creation using source data
- Adding delimiters to a file which has no delimiter
- Data from 1 column to be separated in multiple columns
- 3 phase
- Baseline date
- Responsibility of qa/test engineer when user finds a bug and how to handle the situation?
- Problem statement: hope you love watching movies! Goto any online ticket booking website and write various test scenarios (at least 20) of the most common functionalities of the site. You need to crea
- Client / server application internal work
- Take Oracle RMAN backup for the specific time period
- Report generation save file on local machine
- Uft14 open and copy data from XML
- Dimensional model transaction time
- Shortest remaining time first scheduling