Transformer stage Compilation Error in Ascential Datastage 7.5, Windows XP
I have installed the datastage 7.5 in XP operating system, also installed visual studio .net 2008 for c++ compiler. But when trying to compile the datastage job which contain the transformer stage, I am unable to compile.
Below warning I am getting:
Warning: the PWD
environment variable is not defined. Remote process start up may be
unsuccessful as a result.If your ORCHESTRATE job does not start up
correctly, please set your PWD variable to a value that will work on all
nodes of your system.
Please help me out..
Thanks in advance.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Job has no config file
- Floor casting
- Load different data files in single target table
- Transformer performance
- Error while inserting records into table
- Datastage scenerio
- Datastage - flat file concat header
- Spliting the file in datastage
- Sorting alphanumeric values
- Single row converted into multiple rows using transformer stage
- Error: objm_54538 with Informatica powercerter
- Play an audible alert/buzz sound on any pop up (raiseerrortext) in siebel open ui
- Windows server 2008 r2 automatic freeze up problem
- Coldfusion2016 migration ds001 sdc601 error
- Telecom project explanation in data stage
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- Use idq mapplet in datastage
- Extracting from rows
- Datastage job
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method