a) Force column values in one table to match any of the values in a column of another table
b) Automatically replicate data on another server
c) Automatically create new indexes based on query history
d) Prevent unauthorized users from accessing data at the firls level
This Question is not yet answered!
- Using examples differentiate between a DBMS, RDBMS and a distributed database
- RDBMS relation
- 3 key properties of RDBMS
- Resultset objects follow index pattern of
- How does hibrnate maintain relations of RDBMS
- What is aggregation, decomposition, generalization in RDBMS
- What happens when the session stops half way while loading? How to join a flat file without matching keys in RDBMS?
- What is the diffrence between the dynamic RDBMS stage & static RDBMS stage ?
- Hi all, how do I run the otrcsvr.SQL file in Oracle9i, it is suppose to be available in @$Oracle_home/rdbms/admin; but its is not present in that folder. Can I use another script on Oracle 9i t
- What parameters define RDBMS?
- DBMS v/s RDBMS
- How to connect a RDBMS with eeprom present in the microcontroller?
- What is difference between pl and PL/SQLrole of data dictionary in RDBMShow formula are formed for domain & tuble calculus
- What is codd’s rules?