Cube Edge Ratio
A cube has a volume of 128 cubic cm. It is divided into 8 equal cubes. Find the ratio of edge of smaller cube to the edge of original cube
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Amount distribution ratio
- Cube painted surface
- Cube color
- Compressive strength of concrete
- Cube edge ratio
- Formula to find cube compressive strength
- Shear walls and core walls reinforcement details
- Surface area of cube
- Compressible testing of concrete
- Internal combustion
- Best ppc cement for 6" thick rcc belt above rubble foundation for house construction
- Solution for rcc slab and beam with wrong concrete ratio
- Cut cube puzzle
- M2m dimensions in olap cube
- Describe a time when you had to convince a friend ?
- Have you gone above and beyond your job description?
- What was the most important decision you ever had to make?
- Create cube using Oracle database
- Ratio of bentonite and water
- Use of rollup and cube