What is the difference between testing and debugging?
Big difference is that debugging is conducted by a programmer and the programmer fix the errors during debugging phase. Tester never fixes the errors, but rather find them and return to programmer.
Showing Answers 1 - 26 of 26 Answers
- Volage contol and current control
- Testcases scenario based question
- How to debug a idms batch cobol program
- Difference between conditional formatting and threshold
- Manual testing vs automated testing
- Web vs mobile app testing
- Mainframe service vs initiator
- Scenario question
- Max core max memory
- Regression testing
- Cursor for loop and open, fetch,close
- Testing tools for django project
- After logging in to gmail inbox, give test cases for security testing?
- Solution manager managed systems and satellite systems
- Responsibility of qa/test engineer when user finds a bug and how to handle the situation?
- Rank transformation type and range by partition
- Perform the testing / test case of password field
- Web services
- Test scenario ms excel
- Recommended testing type