What you mean by procure to pay cycles? Can u tell me the Journal entry for procure to pay cycles?
- Feb 27th, 2018
P2P Cycle is a AP Cycle which Start from Procure (Buy) and ends with Payment Steps with accounting:- Requisition No accounting PO No accounting Receipt Inventory Receivi...
- Feb 1st, 2013
1.Requisition 2.RFQ 3.Quotation 4.Purchase Orders 5.Receipts 6.Invoices 7.Transfer to GL Journal Entries: 1. Receive Receiving Material To Accrual 2. Deliver Inventory Material Cost ...
What is MULTI ORG FLOW? How many organisation are there in an operating unit?
- May 3rd, 2016
Multi-org means it is capturing multiple organizations in single database. It has structure that is BG: it is high level information (HR information) Ledger: it is reporting purpose, each ledger ...
- Jan 29th, 2015
What is set of books?
- Apr 4th, 2016
SOB in Oracle EBS refers to how transactions are entered and kept only if all the following the 3Cs are common.
- Jul 27th, 2010
A Set of Books represents a financial reporting entity that uses a particular chart of accounts, functional currency and accounting calendar.
What are the steps involved in development of a xml report?
- Jan 30th, 2014
1) in Rdf , in Datamodel Write the Query, if u want summary columns,formula columns add in data model 2)Sava The file name with extenstion(.rdf) 3)Generate the xml (i.e File --->generarate the xml) 4)...
- Oct 9th, 2013
Steps for developing a XML report in r12 1. Define data template. 2. Create data definition and associate or upload data template. 3. Define concurrent program to generate data XML output. 4. Def...
Oracle workflow interview questions.Read Best Answer
Editorial / Best AnswerArun.Gopalan
- Member Since Feb-2008 | Feb 7th, 2008
In General you can anticipate questions such as below
1. What are threshold in Workflows?
2. What are the Access Levels to be set for various requirements such as Read Only, Customizable etc..?
3. How are Deferred Activities started again?
4. How to Launch a Workflow?
5. What are the APIs are generally used in Workflows?
6. Is it possible to launch, Start different Processes in Workflow from Java?
- Nov 14th, 2011
3.How are Deferred Activities started again? - The process can be restarted by the Notification System, such as when a user responds to a notification; by the background engine, such as when a deferre...
- Nov 14th, 2011
2. What are the Access Levels to be set for various requirements such as Read Only, Customizable etc..? Each user of Oracle Workflow Builder operates the system at a certain access level. The access...
Oracle Apps Interview Questions
Nov 4th, 2017
Nov 8th, 2018
Aug 10th, 2017
Feb 27th, 2018
May 22nd, 2017
Jun 13th, 2017
May 1st, 2017
Aug 31st, 2021
Aug 23rd, 2019
May 21st, 2018
Mar 30th, 2015
Jul 24th, 2008