Thread: Smart LOV

Answers

Smart LOV

Hello All,

How can i display a Smart LOV ? Means whatever value is already selected,the next attempt should not display that value in LOV, and if i have deleted old value from the textbox,the LOV should show it again as available. Thanks
    Sandeep

Answers

Re: Smart LOV

You need to remove the item from the lsit after selection.

after deletion add the same again to the list if it is not there.

Answers

Re: Smart LOV

Hi Debasis,

Thanks for the reply. I know that i have to delete the selected entry from the list and show it again if it is not in the textbox. But how can we ask the record group to do that ? I had tried doing this using parameter. Means whatever value is with textbox,add it to the parameter and redirect that parameter with NOT to point to the record group. I was 90% done with the solution and it was working fine except,when we delete some value from textbox,sometime LOV fails.

Cheers,
    Sandeep