Thread: capture HTTP errors

Answers

Question capture HTTP errors

Hi All ,
    I want to write a recovery scenario which can handle any type of HTTP errors while running a test. The errors like "Error 404" , "Cann't find Server" or "The page cannot be displayed" ie. any type of HTTP errors.Can you please guide me?
    Regards,
    Manoj

Re: capture HTTP errors

Hmm, i am again having the same problem indenting my code. Check your mail manabh.

Answers

Smile HTTP errors

hi i want to know about http 404 problume solving . pls help me .

Answers

still I'm waiting for solution.....

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by manabh View Post
    still I'm waiting for solution.....
    hi guy, first u remove some code in jsp then try do like this u can find the block of code ,where the error has came.this problem is seviour at practicing level after getting experience u can easly fix this errors.
    all d best...

Expert Member
    Answers

You can find many Http errors in web application ,, see the below i have mentioned two example
    a. Error: HTTP 404 File or Directory not found
    Explanation: Error indicates that there is a problem with the virtual directory configuration.
    User Action: In IIS, navigate to the virtual directory, and right-click Properties. On the Virtual Directory tab, click Configuration, select the extension, and click Edit. Make sure that Check that the file exists (or Verify that the file exists) is cleared.

b. Error: HTTP 500 or internal server error.
    Explanation: This error can occur, In IIS when the virtual directory is mapped to ASP.NET version 1.0.3705.
    User Action: If the virtual directory ASP.NET Version is set to v1.0.3705, then you must configure the virtual directory to ASP.NET 1.1.4322 or above.