Thread: QTP+Seibel

Answers

Question QTP+Seibel

Hi
    I am going to automate a seibel application with QTP.Is anyone there who can guide me on...like what are the prerequisites required to start this automation. other than having an Seibel ADDIN in QTP.
    Please reply soon.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by swarnalata; 03-19-2008 at 08:02 AM.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: QTP+Seibel

Ok ..actually QTP required some siebel addins then it will be work for siebel application.
    Quote Originally Posted by swarnalata View Post
    Hi
    I am going to automate a seibel application with QTP.Is anyone there who can guide me on...like what are the prerequisites required to start this automation. other than having an Seibel ADDIN in QTP.
    Please reply soon.

Thanks in Advance.

Answers

Re: QTP+Seibel

What are the versions of your Siebel application & QTP ?
    If your's Siebel app ver is above 7.7.x

You need to folllow this Checklist for QTP to work with Siebel:-

1. Siebel add-in 8.0
    2. STA (Siebel Test Automation) License installed in the server.
    3. Add new key EnableAutomation = TRUE under [SWE] section for the server side .cfg file.
    4. Make sure the URL for the log-in page of your Siebel server includes the SWECmd=AutoOn token.

Thanks,
    Shyam