Thread: Finished MBA what to do next?

Answers

Finished MBA what to do next?

Hi , i recently joined this group. I need some help please can you all suggest me?....... I did b.sc.(computer science) and after that mba in it. But you know in nagpur university mba it syllabus i.e. Paper 1: system analysis and design. Sdlc decision support system business process re engineering. Mis introduction of erp paper 2: dbms security rdbms dba little oracle multimedia etc. Means it is not a solid syllabus na in what base i will get the job because it is not a specific syllabus like programming, networking or hardware etc. So i am confused which course i will study for better job or where utilise my mba degree. And i am not interested in software marketing. I request you please suggest me and personally i am interested in programing but what i do means c++, java, or .net etc. Thanks regards vijay

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Finished MBA what to do next?

hi friend..

if u r intreseted then u are always welcome, please donn't be in the dilema often.. be stable think and then select the career..

Thanks
    Deepasree