Thread: HOW TO Handle action with date tables on both

Answers

HOW TO Handle action with date tables on both

I have a script to add , service's in a system (100 services ) i have a datetable which is global one

If am using a current action datetable its taking only Value from 1 row

so i make it gobal
    ========

Now there is a second script which is going to add IPTV service on the system (100 services ) which is also the having a datetable which is gobal to this action
    =======

i want to call the second action in my frist script but what happening is if am calling it its excuting the frist script once and moving to second script and again coming to frist
    ===========

i want the script like frist 100 service should get add the second 100 service should get add

----------

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: HOW TO Handle action with date tables on both

Hi,

I guess you can use a single Global Datatable for both the actions instead of having 2 seperate ones.

Include the first 100 Service ID's as part of a column and add the remaining 100 as part of second column. Associate column 1 with Action1 and column2 with Action2.

DataTable("Column Name",dtGlobalSheet) - Specify Column name as required in the action.

At the end of Action 1, have a return flag for the completion statement. Use a simple condition to check if the return value is True or 0.

Incase yes, RunAction Action2
    else
    Report.ReportEvent "Message stating Action1 failed. Action 2 not started".

Let me know if this works.

Cheers...