Thread: IE Showing Error

Answers

IE Showing Error

Hi..
    This is venkat. I am working in the Windows XP Environment. when i am trying to record the application, it is displaying the Error
    message "There is problem with the Internet Expoler
    Send a report/Don't Send Report" and it is closing the
    Application. Please let me know the Solution for this.
    Regards
    Venkat

Answers

Re: IE Showing Error

You are using which version of I.E.
    I mean I.E. 6 or I.E.7 ?

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

Banned
    Answers

Re: IE Showing Error

There are three types of recording modes available in QuickTest Pro.1.Normal mode2.Analog mode3.Low-level recording modeNormal mode: This is the default mode of recording in QTP ,Object and the Operation associated/performed with Object can be recorded.This mode takes full advantage of QuickTest's test object model,recognizing the objects in AUT regardless of their location on the screen.Analog mode:This mode records exact mouse and keyboard operations you perform in relation to the screen / application window.This mode is useful for the operation which you can record at object level,such as drawing a picture,recording signature.the steps recoded using Analog mode are saved in seperate data-file,Quick tests adds to your test a Run Analog file statement that calls the recorded Analog file.This file is stored with your action in which these Analog steps are created.The steps recorded in Analog mode can not be edited within QuickTest.Low-level recording mode:enables you to record any object or operation in your AUT whether or not QuickTest recognizes the it.This Low-level recording is useful when the exact location of an Object/operation in your AUT is important for your test.This mode records in terms of X,Y co-ordinates.Unlike in Analog mode,the steps can be seen in Test script,as well in Keyword view