Thread: Application Deployment issue

Application Deployment issue

Hello,

I have developed a web application in ASP.Net with VB.Net. I have also used web services in my application. Setup is successfully been created, but problem is when I try to install this setup on other machine, unable to display the page after the setup has been successfully installed.

Please help me out with this.
    Thanks in advance

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Application Deployment issue

Quote Originally Posted by pallavi.dhatrak View Post
    Hello,

I have developed a web application in ASP.Net with VB.Net. I have also used web services in my application. Setup is successfully been created, but problem is when I try to install this setup on other machine, unable to display the page after the setup has been successfully installed.

Please help me out with this.
    Thanks in advance

Dear Pallavi,

There can be many reasons regarding this, better is to explain your problem precisely.

One thing before that i could suggest is ensure that u have created virtual directory on other machine and web services are deployed properly.

----V V----
    Regards,
    Vikas Vaidya

Answers

Are you getting any error message .

What is the exact nature of the problem that you are facing ?

Expert Member
    Answers

please check with IIS , have you succesfully deployed and provide the proper credientials