Thread: testing

Answers

testing

Hi Guys , I have faced this question in an interview.

what would you do if your appliction is interfacing with a third party software
    and you have no idea about this software and there are no documents to help you either . how will go about testing in this scenario ?

thank you

trinath

Re: testing

What did you answer?

Answers

Re: testing

Quote Originally Posted by TRINATH_300 View Post
    Hi Guys , I have faced this question in an interview.

what would you do if your appliction is interfacing with a third party software
    and you have no idea about this software and there are no documents to help you either . how will go about testing in this scenario ?

thank you

trinath
    Ya sure,

It may be the case and it's also true that you have no idea about this software and there are no documents to help you either.
    But one thing which can help us is the requirement, what we are expecting from that third party software.If that third party software is fulfilling our requirement, we need not to think more about that.We have to concentrate on our application.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji