Thread: Dynamic Lookup

Answers

Dynamic Lookup

When does dynamic lookup gets updated when I am in the process of moving a new record to the target(lookup table)?

Is it after dumping new record into target or before or when?

Banned
    Answers

Re: Dynamic Lookup

An improved lookup service is provided that allows for the dynamic addition and deletion of services. This lookup service allows for the addition and deletion of services automatically, without user intervention. As a result, clients of the lookup service may continue using the lookup service and its associated services while the updates occur. Additionally, the lookup service provides a notification mechanism that can be used by clients to receive a notification when the lookup service is updated. By receiving such a notification, clients can avoid attempting to access a service that is no longer available and can make use of new services as soon as they are added to the lookup service.

Answers

Hi..I think dynamic lookup will first update the cache and then insert the record into the target...
    Correct me if i am wrong...

Answers

Even I got the same reply from one of my colleague. Thanks guys