Thread: How to prepare for Adobe (India) Interview

How to prepare for Adobe (India) Interview

Hi,

I have around 3 yrs of development experience with me, using Microsoft technologies like .Net/c#/VB.Net/SQL server etc.

I want to appear for Adobe(India) Interview, can somebody please help me out as to how can i go about it? As like what exactly is the interview procedure for experienced professionals and what exactly do I need to study for the interview.

Thanx in advance

Re: How to prepare for Adobe (India) Interview

Hi saurabh,

If you are a experienced professional with three years of experience then the company will look you for the senior engineer posting. For clearing the interview you should be very strong in your area of expertise. As you are Microsoft Architect, you should have good knowledge in the Microsoft Application development. (definitely you should be having it as you have 3 years of exp)

If you want to appear for Adobe they should have the vacancy for the skill set you have mentioned. For knowing about the vacancies, you can register your profile in any of the Job portal through which the consultancies may call for the appointment with Adobe if they found any vacancies. Or you apply through reference if any of your friends are working out there and also look into the opportunities column of the News Papers where they can post their advertisement if they are looking for Microsoft Architects.

All the Best!!!!

Regards,
    Ganesan