Thread: Quality Position

Answers

Quality Position

I had recieved an interview mail for QUALITY POSITION. I am a web developer with knowledge in javascript and flash action script. I want to know what is the nature of this Job(titled quality position). Meaning what am i supposed to work with, the job title sounds too general

Answers

Re: Quality Position

Might be for testing the applications developed by others and ensuring the quality of the software.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Quality Position

Hi,

As per my understanding Quality Position would deal more with Mentoring and Maintaining the Process currently being used in a Company.

Incase the mail you received is for an IT company, then IT companies are certified on the basis of the Processes and Operations Methodolgy they use. We have various certifications like ISO 9001:2000, CMM Levels, CMMI Levels, Six Sigma certification etc.

A Quality Position would require a person to be affluent with Quality Standards and Implementation of the same. He would be responsible for Defining, Maintaining and continously ensuring that all Process within the Company meet the Set Quality Standards.

Hope this clears things a bit.

Cheers...