Thread: I am a fresher, so nervous

I am a fresher, so nervous

I am fresher, I am like totally new to this inteview kind of thing. I have Satyam Campus on 16th jan 2008. So i would like to ask help on how to make a confident peparation. Which kind of questions does i really need 2 focus, so on.

Re: I am a fresher, so nervous

Hi,

It is a common fear that all the persons will have in their first interview. But while attending the interview you keep the following tips and feel without nervous:

- Prepare yourself practically for the Interview
    - Be strong on your strength and make the Interviewer to feel more comfortable
    - Be confident and be on time for the Interview
    - Gather the Information which are useful for the Interview
    - Make the first impression as a good impression by good smiling, Neat formal Dressing,
    - Eye contact without glaring will show your confidence
    - Always remember that communication is two-way things so give them a chance. Also don't interrupt to interviewer when he/she is talking. Give him/her full chance to talk.
    - During interview always be enthusiastic. Focus on positive achievements and views
    - Talk about specific achievements you have done in your academics.
    - Do not forget to listen
    - Check your CV for possible gaps