Thread: How do i get into software field

Answers

How do i get into software field

Hi Friends,

I completed MCA in 2004 after that i went to USA. I wasted almost 2 years because of not having work permit.I know java ,oracle, vb 6.0. Right now I am working as a ERP Trainer and Functional support to the users using ERP at some financial firm.

But anyway I want to enter into software field only. I am so depressed because of job dissatisfaction. Please suggest me some tips to get into the software field. I want to know whether i can get into software field or not?

please suggest me.

Answers

Re: How do i get into software field

Quote Originally Posted by Sravanthi2980 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I completed MCA in 2004 after that i went to USA. I wasted almost 2 years because of not having work permit.I know java ,oracle, vb 6.0. Right now I am working as a ERP Trainer and Functional support to the users using ERP at some financial firm.

But anyway I want to enter into software field only. I am so depressed because of job dissatisfaction. Please suggest me some tips to get into the software field. I want to know whether i can get into software field or not?

please suggest me.

I am waiting for your suggessions please reply.