Thread: Bo questions

Answers

Bo questions

Can we link fact to fact table? if yes when can we create a report by using this universe? Shall we get any error or not when we run this report?
    When we get partial results in reporting bottom side how can we resolve that report to not get that partial results alert symbal?
    What is the scope of analysis? What is difference between in webi and deski?
    What are the complex objects you created in you projects?

Answers

Re: Bo questions

Hi,
    As far i know joining the fact with another fact is not possible since we know that a fact consist of foriegn and the respecitive primary key will avialable in the dimesion table to which is connect with an cordnality 1:N. in this sense how you can able to contact N:N(that fact to fact).if you want more info just mail me thru my persion id r . isrepus @ gmail . com.
    Thanks,
    Sivakuma.R