Thread: Global & Action1

Answers

Global & Action1

Pls tell me the difference between Global sheet and Action1 sheet in QTP.
    Thanks in advance

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Global & Action1

Global sheet is used for global use,that means wht u entered in global sheet that shd be used in any action in the test.
    For Example :: test1 having the 4action. at that time you want to parameterize the some object in all actions with same Test Data. at this times used global sheet.

Action Sheet is used for local use, that means if you want to parameterize the actions individually with independent
    test data in test, at that time we are use Action Sheet.

Re: Global & Action1

Hi Ramya,

You have asked the same kind of question in the thread "Purpose of Global sheet & Action sheet in QTP" and I think in which itself the difference would also have been explained.

Going forward, while asking try to put more (relevant) information in one thread rather than asking the same question in more than one thread.

I am closing this thread and you will be answered the difference in the thread "Purpose of Global sheet & Action sheet in QTP"