Thread: Which one is best

Answers

Which one is best

Hi everyone,

I'm about to study QA in a college. However, i have two choices:

College A - stresses on automatic tools and teaches just a bit of manual testing.
    College B - stresses on manual testing, SAP and teaches a bit of automatic tools.

Which one do you think is best to choose?

Expert Member
    Answers

Smile Re: Which one is best

Hi Lilian,

Incase you are a newbie to testing, I would definitely suggest you to go for the second -
    stresses on manual testing, SAP and teaches a bit of automatic tools.

Reason being once you are fundamentally clear about the basics of testing (Which comes only from Manual Testing), it is going to help you to progress to testing using automatic tools.

The base for Automation testing is also Manual testcase scripts only.

Going through a complete course on manual Testing would give you an insight into the complete Testing Lifecycle and methodologies of testing.

Also SAP being taught is an added advantage. Since you are also being taught the basics of Automation tools, I suppose you could gain more experience once you start working.

Cheers.....

Bizzzzzare