Thread: Change to designing field or testing side

Geek_Guest

Change to designing field or testing side

Hi sir
    My name is Mallesh, i have completed diploma in Mechanical Engg, and i working in GIS profession i have 4+ years experience and pursing B.Tech (CCC) from JNTU,and i want change the field i and learnt PRO-E_WILDFIRE-2.0,TESTING TOOLS also, but i am fresher for this job, but i am searching the job on this side but they are asking experienced only, what i should do sir. i want change immediately either this designing field or testing side. please respond as soon as possible sir.

Question asked by visitor B.S.Mallesh

Thumbs up Re: Change to designing field or testing side

Hi Mallesh,

You can definitely look out for the jobs in software field. But if you look for a change in the Big companies or MNC you will find it very hard to get into the field as a fresher since they will consider the people who passed out in 2006 or 2007 only as fresher. In this case, what you can do is look out for a job in smaller or medium level companies and gain one or two years of experience and then look out for a job in CMM level 5 companies, you will definitely get a job. In the mean time update your skills in the Automation testing tools or any other Software development tools which will really help you to boost up your job search.

All the best for your job search.

Regards,
    Ganesan