Thread: star schema

Answers

Exclamation star schema

Hi All

I have a problem in getting Star schema. Where can we get the schema of database.

I want to analyse the tables and columns from it. How we can take prints of schema. Can any one explain.

regards
    Bindu

Answers

Re: star schema

Hi Bindu,
    we didnt get any schema of database , we create schemas at the time of data base Designing using columns. actually schemas having dimentions and facts(dimention table,fact table), thease are nothing but tables, so now u can understand there no separate analyzer to analyze tables and columns, i f u wat to take a print,manually analyze fact table and dimention tables and then take a print , min commom dimentions for any project are time and location .

Regards
    Chanakya