Thread: Calling action on condition basis

Answers

Calling action on condition basis

I have 2 actions in my test action A and action B (reusable action). and I am calling action B from action A on the condition basis.
    If Then
    RunAction "action A", oneIteration
    else
    fail
    End if.
    After running the script if the condition fails in the if clause still the action B is getting called which I dont want. Can anyone please help me out.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Calling action on condition basis

Hi Prafullan,

Could you please send your code across as it is not a bit unclear about where Action B is being called.....

Else as a firsthand attempt try the exit() function after the else clause statements. This should cause you to exit from the action and break the flow.

Cheers

Answers

Re: Calling action on condition basis

Hi,

In your code, always if clause condition is successful, so its always calling actionB from actionA, you better modify your code like below,

Dim flag
    flag =1
    If flag=1 Then
    RunAction "actionA", oneIteration
    else
    exit()
    End if

Hope it may helpful.

Regards,
    Vasanth