Thread: Implement FOR Loop

Geek_Guest

Implement FOR Loop

I have a problem while using QTP especially while scripting.
    I have to write a loop statement for a piece of code which deals with Fiscal Years and Accounting Periods.

For example: I have to run this piece of code for say, 12 accounting period i.e., 1 Fiscal Year.
    But there is no data on these applications which i could have used on the DT global / local sheet.
    So the only way out is to have Fiscal Year/ Accounting Period on the for loop but don't have an idea how to implement the same.

Please help me out on this issue as early as possible....
    Regards,
    Shvetha

Question asked by visitor Shvetha

Expert Member
    Answers

Smile Re: Implement FOR Loop

Hi Geek_Guest,

Writing a for loop for Fiscal Years or Accouting Periods would be easier if you could suggest some smaple data u are dealing with.....

Incase Fiscal dates are appearing a data table ot HTMl table, you could retrive the number of rows and accordingly loop it....Use getrowcount() function.

Let me know if it helps.