Thread: Gk

Contributing Member
    Answers

Gk

A friend of mine asked for my help once in the spring of 2007, knowing about my head of facts. I told him what a nice day it was, and he said:

"Yeah, whatever. You recognize this guy here?" At which point my friend indicated a picture of a President of the United States. It took me a moment.

"Yeah, I know that one. What about him?"

"Well, who came before him as President? No, I meant after him. No, wait, before--"

"Actually, it doesn't matter what you meant, because the answer is the same no matter what." And I told him the answer, and it was true, and he remembered it well.

What was my answer? I mean who r those presidents

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Gk

Your friend show the Benjamin Harrison picture. He was the 23rd president. Also your answer is "Grover Cleveland" . Because he was the 22nd and 24th president. So it doesn't matter before or after your friend picture.

Actually i search it in google for all presidents of USA. Because i don't know all the presidents.

----------------------
    suresh

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Gk

@above
    actually u r so fast..i shud say
    not givin ppl any chance to intervene.
    juz a compliment