Thread: Any chance for me to work in MNCs

Geek_Guest

Any chance for me to work in MNCs

I am a B.Sc. graduate and working as a teacher in a school on a temporary basis. I have also finished p.g. diploma in systems management from N.I.I.T. in 1989. Now i am 37 years old. I have a good working knowledge of computer. My question is, is there any chance for me to work in MNCs now at this age? What type of training or preparation I need?

Question asked by visitor mallika

Answers

Re: Any chance for me to work in MNCs

It s nice to hear that ,u are still willing to go through training and learn new technologies. Your is not a barier in the field ,but your technical qualification might be. Again u have done that almost 2 decades back. and one thing is for sure non of your teaching exp will be counted for the new development job. Only haveing working knowledge of computers is not enough ,u need to master the trade for any MNC development job.