Thread: Testing that comes under system testing

Answers

Testing that comes under system testing

Hi, I am a new member, can anyone tell me what are all the testing that comes under system testing? thanks in advance

Answers

Re: Testing that comes under system testing

explain v- model method

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Testing that comes under system testing

Types of testing that come under system testing are
    User interface testing ,performance testing . Adhoc testing ,Load testing , stress testing ,Security testing , Smoke testing ,Regression testing , installation testing .

If im wrong pls let me know the correct answer.

Answers

Thumbs up Re: Testing that comes under system testing

Quote Originally Posted by saravanang View Post
    explain v- model method
    The V-model is a software development model which can be presumed to be the extension of the waterfall model. Instead of moving down in a linear way, the process steps are bent upwards after the coding phase, to form the typical V shape. The V-Model demonstrates the relationships between each phase of the development life cycle and its associated phase of testing.

The tests in the ascending (Validation) hand are derived directly from their design or requirements counterparts in the descending (Verification) hand. The ‘V’ can also stand for the terms Verification and Validation.

I hope this helped....