Thread: Rejected row in same mapping

Answers

Rejected row in same mapping

My source table is EMP. I have the mapping like that source, sq, filter transformation and Target. My filter condition is DEPTNO=10. Can I use the rejected row in the same mapping. If yes what is way?

I am the DON
    Answers

Post Re: Rejected row in same mapping

Quote Originally Posted by peraiah View Post
    My source table is EMP. I have the mapping like that source, sq, filter transformation and Target. My filter condition is DEPTNO=10. Can I use the rejected row in the same mapping. If yes what is way?
    Your question (as a Guest), the duplicate of this thread has been answered by us -
    Please search before posting to avoid duplicate postings.

Any how, I am giving the link here for your Previous thread which has been answered already - Please check

http://www.geekinterview.com/talk/64...html#post18201

@Moderator -
    Please Merge theses two topics. Just to avoid the duplicates.

Last edited by sanghala; 09-25-2007 at 12:04 AM.
    Sanghala

If you are satisfied with my reply. Please click “Thanks” button which increases the reputation and can serve you better.