Thread: ASP.NET Framework

Geek_Guest

ASP.NET Framework

Can you please provide me with some information on how long ASP.NET can continue in the markets. Today a lot of companies are coming up with their own framework, so is good to work with that framework?

As now the .Net Framework's new versions are released .. how important is it to update with the new framework?
    Please help me with this?
    As i am new in the industry.

Thanking You
    Regards,
    Vishal B

Question asked by visitor Vishal Badha

Answers

Re: ASP.NET Framework

Net framework-is a managed, type safe environment for application development, execution and manages all aspects of the execution of your program.-it allocates memory for the storage of data & instructions, grants & denies the permissions to your application, initiates & manages application execution, & manages the reallocation of memory, which is no longer needed. Consist of two main components:1)common language runtime.-environment, which manages the code execution.-it provides core services, such as code compilation, memory allocation; thread management, reflection functionality, garbage collection as well as other functions.2).net framework class library.- provides a collection of useful & reusable types that are designed to integrate with the clr.types provided by the framework are object-oriented & fully extensible, & allow us to integrate our application with the framework. posted by prabahar parameshwaran