Thread: The informatica service on local computer started and then stopped

Answers

The informatica service on local computer started and then stopped

Hi friends,

When I try to start my informatica service in adminstrative tools, for the first time after restarting my machine, server stopped after 5 seconds. when I restarted the informatica service, i got an error saying that

"The informatica service on local computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example the performance logs and alert service."

can any one please help me in solving this issue.
    Thank you

Answers

Re: The informatica service on local computer started and then stopped

hi.

I am using oracle 10g with informatica, when I start informatica service it starts first time but when I refresh the page it stops automatically and gives error mentioned below.

"The Informatica Repository Server service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the performance Logs and Alerts service."

I am facing this problem in Vista as well as in windows XP.

Kindly help.....