Thread: How to learn Automated Tools

Answers

How to learn Automated Tools

As i have an experience of 2 Yrs in manual testing of web applications & now i wanted to learn the automated tools like winrunner,QTP

From Net i got the evalution version & text material that will help me to explain only how to record & play the tests but the problem is how to write the Automated scripts ..

From where could i get the right experience
    should i join some good institute that will give me the real working environment exposure..

Is there is any such type of institute in NCR region that will help me out..
    or should i search on net for the tutorials for automated testing..

Please help me in this regard..

or mail me at my mail id ashishh@dimensioni.net

Thanks,
    Ashish Handa

Answers

Re: How to learn Automated Tools

An institute can give you idea about a tool , you have to practice yourself.

If you can learn from documents, that's much better instead of joining an institute,but it will take more time to learn.If you want to learn in short time then an institute is a better option.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

Answers

Re: How to learn Automated Tools

Institue will give only theortical knowledge. It is better tell ur company Manager to provide some training on Automation tool.