Thread: Unable to find Lookup link through DP

Answers

Unable to find Lookup link through DP

Hi,

I am using the descriptive prog. through QTP and facing one problem, How do I write the DP in such a way that it can identify the lookup control (lookup is the one control which opens one window with the list of records and user can select the desired record from those).

I am searching different websites and forums but could not find the satisfactory reply.
    Kindly help me out.

For button, link, textbox we write webbutton, link, webedit respectively, so is there any keyword for lookup link as well?
    And in case you know from where I can get the list of such keywords relating the controls please let me know.

Regards,
    Yograj

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Unable to find Lookup link through DP

if its a webelment at RUNTIME record it and do the DP once u get some properties for the link..

Revert with specs if there is more help needed.

Regards,
    Nawab