Thread: GUI driven load tests with n Vusers

Answers

GUI driven load tests with n Vusers

I want to perform GUI driven load tests in a client/server environment. The scripts for these tests were recorded in QTP and should now be executed bx muliple Vuser (with a client application for each of them) in Loadrunner.
    For one Vuser everything works fine, but i have no idea how to perform my tests with multiple Vusers.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: GUI driven load tests with n Vusers

Hi,

I am assuming that you are well-versant with the idea of calling QTP scripts from LoadRunner. Are your scripts parameterized to enable multiple iterations to occur ?

Incase scripts are ready, schedule the same using LoadRunner controller. Specify the vuser limit per script. You can also specify the machine you wish to act as Load Generator.

The number of vusers would depend on the license limit you have accquired. You can also schedule the User load pattern based on Ramp up and Ramp down values.

I hope this is what your question pertains to...

Cheers....