Thread: lr_output_message

Answers

lr_output_message

Hi everyone,

I require a solution in my project.

1. Using “lr_eval_string” and “lr_output_message” functions to get the outputs like total no of records in summary search and details search since this function will log the output in result log.

2. Insert the check points for all pages

In summary result page, there is a field which displays all the search records and in that it displays Records found 362, so I need to capture that record found count by using “lr_output_message” so can you explain how to write the function in the script

Re: lr_output_message

1. Use this method (this will let you capture value of a parameter):
    lr_output_message("Value: %s", lr_eval_string("{Value}"));

2. What kind of checkpoints?

Answers

Re: lr_output_message

Hi reddy,
    BY USING lr_output_message("Value: %s", lr_eval_string("{Value}"));u can konow the string value.
    Try for this by using atoi(lr_output_message("Value: %s", lr_eval_string("{Value}"))); u can count of particular value(like how many time s the parameter repeating with different value.
    Anith.
    csc india