Thread: 2 Universe consolidated to one global universe

Geek_Guest

2 Universe consolidated to one global universe

Question asked by visitor nikitha

Hi friends i need ur help.
    i'm working in tcs recently got job.we have to deliver the code to the client on march 2nd.so , i need ur help if anybody know pls reply to this question.
    we got a universes for europe,hgm,north america we consolidated it to one global universe now we have to develop or modify the reports using region filter and business filter like region prompt consists of four region ex:emeai,na,la,asia pacific
    and business consists of cellular,telematics,plug accessorie,mobile me,inbox accessories,plug cellular.
    so we should do the following modification in the report and we need to add a column called transit qty.
    but when i modify the report and while running it is not fetching any values. the same sql query how to run in the db and how to check each and every condition wrote in report

pls let me know
    advance thanks

Answers

Re: 2 Universe consolidated to one global universe

you can put filter in where clause like
    Region inlist (emeai,na,la,asia pacific)
    similarly for other too.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek_Guest View Post
    Question asked by visitor nikitha

Hi friends i need ur help.
    i'm working in tcs recently got job.we have to deliver the code to the client on march 2nd.so , i need ur help if anybody know pls reply to this question.
    we got a universes for europe,hgm,north america we consolidated it to one global universe now we have to develop or modify the reports using region filter and business filter like region prompt consists of four region ex:emeai,na,la,asia pacific
    and business consists of cellular,telematics,plug accessorie,mobile me,inbox accessories,plug cellular.
    so we should do the following modification in the report and we need to add a column called transit qty.
    but when i modify the report and while running it is not fetching any values. the same sql query how to run in the db and how to check each and every condition wrote in report

pls let me know
    advance thanks