Thread: C Programming - Linked Lists

Answers

C Programming - Linked Lists

In this tutorial you will learn about C Programming - Linked Lists, Structure, Advantages of Linked List, Types of linked list and Applications of linked lists.

A linked list is called so because each of items in the list is a part of a structure, which is linked to the structure containing the next item. This type of list is called a linked list since it can be considered as a list whose order is given by links from one item to the next.

Last edited by admin; 06-19-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Answers

Re: C Programming

How can i convert multi dimensional array into single dimensional array??? for ex:as shown as one below for (l=0; l < 2; l++) for (j=0; j < a; j++) for (i=0; i < b; i++) for (k=0; k < 2; k++) m[l][j][i][k] = 0;